*3 brown sheet of 6cm X 25cm each.
*Gift wrapping paper a little bigger than twice the gifts’ size.
*Paper tape and coloured cellophane tape.
1) Fold the top like shown above for the handle area
2) Then fold roughly around 1/3rd of the sheet
3) Now fold the other end, slightly overlaping the sheet
4) Take cellophane tape and stick it over. stick the excess to the inside
now fold the bottom to roughly 5cms
5) Open up and make a crease at both sides like shown above
6) Now fold the bottom and top to meet in the centre…
and seal it with cellophane tape. Our bag has taken a shape now.
7) For the handle, Take a 6X25cm brown sheet fold it thrice, like shown
repeat it with another sheet
8) Take the third sheet and cut it in to two
9) Now fold it twice, as shown
10)Take the long sheet and place them on the short sleeves and staple them
your handles are ready
11)Now take the paper tape and stick it half line on a handle
and stick it on the inside of the bag like shown
12)Repeat for the other handle
Your gift wrap paper bag is ready